After the barbershop closes….
The key is open. The space is waiting.
If you’re looking to enjoy a selection of curated elixirs of life before or after dinner, well, here are the steps to finding us.
- Reservation: Book you Reservation using the OpenTable widget below.
- The Back: Walk over to the backdoor of 67 Bronte Rd.
- The Sign: Look for the glowing key. 🗝️
- The Action: Walk in. Be bold. And ask the person standing there “for a perm.”
She’ll ask for your reservation and you can start to enjoy the night. Trust me, it’s nothing like you’ve seen in Oakville.
Our mixologist is, bar none, the best in Oakville.
Ask for the staples, ask for the house selection, or ask for one of his creations, like the licorice drink that glows blue.
Before you enter, here are the rules:
- Parking: please use our building parking lot or street parking; please let your concierge know where you parked.
- Entrance: please enter by the back door where the key is glowing.
- Password: When you arrive, please prompt the concierge “Can I get a perm?”
- Food: nuts are available for snacking.
- Payment: Card only please. We will not be able to provide change.
- Last Call: is 11pm.
- Party: We prefer that the entire party be present prior to entry.
- Please do not linger outside the front door.
- Please, speak easy. No hooting, hollering, shouting, or other loud behavior.
- No fighting, no play fighting, no talking about fighting.
- No flash photography.
- No minors.
- Cocktail attire is admired but not required. Women always know how to look fabulous. Men, please check your hats.
- Gentlemen will not introduce themselves to ladies. Ladies, feel free to start a conversation.
- Standing at the bar is not permitted. Please take a seat.
- Please, only text on your cell. If you need to make a call, please step outside
- Please do NOT ask for a Cosmo, Long Island Iced-Tea, Jager anything or “so-called drinks” of this kind
- Our libations are labour intensive. Thank you for your patience.
- We love serving you the best cocktails in Oakville – please sit back and enjoy.
- Please be prepared when the barkeep is ready to create your order.
- When the barkeep says you’ve had enough, you have!
- If you wouldn’t introduce them to your mom, then don’t bring them here. You are responsible for your guests.
- When your experience is complete, please exit the bar briskly and silently after settling your bill with the bartender.